It only took one charging session for the Ceptics World Travel Adapter Kit to become my favorite travel adapter for international trips. This compact tool lets me charge up to five electronic devices simultaneously and is easily adjustable for a multi-country / multi-continent trip. During my extensive travels across 14 European and Latin American countries, I found this adapter to be exceptionally convenient.
Full disclosure: I genuinely believe this is an excellent product and have used it extensively during my travels. I’m endorsing it with an affiliate link, so https://amzn.to/48Rm2Ng, I’ll earn a small commission to keep GlobalJuliana.com running. Thank you!
Why the Ceptics World Travel Adapter Kit is my favorite travel adapter:
- It allows me to safely charge up to five (5) electronics at the same time: mobile phone, laptop, Air Pods etc
- Super compact and weighs only 0.5 oz, it comes with two US sockets, two USB ports and a micro USB cable
- No more spreading my electronics all over my hotels or AirBnBs
- It works across various voltages (110V – 220 V) – just keep in mind that this is not a voltage converter
- Built-in surge protection protects high-end electronics from harmful voltage surges and spikes
- Includes 6 types of international adapters that work in over 200 countries: AE (Type C) UK (Type G), US (Type B), AU (Type I), au (Type E/F), and JP (Type a). As per the description on Amazon, they’re compatible with outlets in North America, United Kingdom, most of Europe, Australia, Japan, parts of Africa, Middle East, Asia, China, and more